Your Mini Basket
Audio-Technica AT-LP5X Fully Manual Direct Drive Turntable
The award-winning LP5X is a contemporary, impressive turntable for true vinyl-lovers.More Details
Price PromiseHave you seen this product advertised for a lower price? If so, please get in touch and we will try our best to match or beat it. Fill in your details below, or alternatively call us on 0800 677 1100.
"*" indicates required fields
Specifications of the Audio-Technica AT-LP5X
- Weight (Kg) 7.700000
- Brand Audio-Technica
- Warranty 2
- Type Direct Drive 3-speed, fully manual operation
- Width 450mm
- Height 157mm
- Depth 352mm
- Motor DC motor
- Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Turntable Platter Die-cast aluminum
- Starting Torque >1.0 kgf.cm
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio >50 dB
- Output Level PHONO: 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec LINE 250 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized MC: 56dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- USB Function A/D, - 16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable; Computer interface - USB 2.0 compliant Windows 7 or above, MAC OS X or above
- In the box AT-LP5X, AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge (black) with replaceable stylus; AT-HS6 lightweight headshell; AC adapter ; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; dust cover with hinges
At Smart Home Sounds we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and would like our customers to be 100% happy with their purchase.
We offer 30-day hassle-free returns and personalised service from real-life people. If an item doesn't meet your expectations, simply return your item to us in its original condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept the return of in-ear headphones that have been opened with the seal broken.
- Video games cannot be returned if the seal is broken (unless faulty)
Want to return a faulty or damaged product? No worries - Smart Home Sounds will arrange a collection or exchange should this be necessary.
Audio-Technica LP5X Turntable
The Audio-Technica AT-LP5X is an upgrade of the popular AT-LP5 model and retains it's contemporary style and commended performance while boasting upgraded technology.
- Award-Winning performance
- Switchable MM/MC built-in pre-amplifier
- High-performance J-shaped tonearm to minimize tracking errors
- Fully manual - Direct-drive, low noise motor
- Quality all matte black finish
Bold, Contemporary Design
The LP5X is an impressive, bold turntable with an elegant matte black finish. It has been designed to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback using heavy-mass metal chassis inserts and anti-vibration damping materials.
The die-cast, anti-resonance aluminium platter is combined with a 5mm thick rubber-damping mat which provides a stable surface for your records and helps to remove low frequency feedback.
The AC/DC conversion is handled outside of the chassis by an AC adapter which helps to reduce noise in the signal chain for a more enjoyable listening experience.
LP5X Standout Features
The LP5X is a direct-drive turntable with a low-noise motor which provides stable, on-axis rotation at three different speeds - 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM.
A key standout design feature is the J-shaped tonearm, inspired by the original Audio Technica turntables from the 60s and 70s.
The tonearm, which offers a lightweight AT-HS6 head shell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge, boasts a metallic gimbal suspension system as well as precision bearings which helps to avoid any tracking errors. It also has an adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control to minimise distortion.
Plug & Play
Listen your way with a high quality built-in switchable MM/MC phono/line preamp which enables you to connect directly to your powered speakers, home stereo set up or computer without requiring a dedicated turntable input.
A USB output is also provided on the LP5X for direct connection to your computer and there is a selection of MM/MC cartridges available for a simple upgrade to a moving coil with additional equipment if required.